From:
Judy Stickley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:37:09 -0500
Tammy:

We started seeing some fleas on our guys early in the summer, too. Our
vet recommended Revolution because he said it will help prevent ear
mites as well as fleas. Two for one seemed like a good idea to me. We
just use four drops on each ferret. I don't think we've seen a single
flea since we started using it. The ferrets don't seem crazy about the
smell, but it's gone in just a few seconds (as far as my insensitive
nose can tell). So far, we haven't had any adverse reactions.

Judy
Chelsea, Alabama
Caring for Possum, Emory and various other furry creatures.
Remembering Pancho, Ciscso, Trucker and Pedro