From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 12:18:36 EDT
Have you guys ever run across a cartoon called "The Tic"?  It's about
a super hero that wears a blue tic outfit.  All the characters in the
cartoon are ridiculously cheesy, including a guy that dresses up like
a sea urchin who talks just like Rainman.  I mean, not that I watch
cartoons like a baby or anything.  You know.  Uh ... I just ran across it
because Sean left the cartoon channel on.  Yeah, that's it.  That's the
ticket.  Anyway, the character talks just like Elaine's boss in Seinfeld
(gosh both The Tic and Seinfeld are from almost ten years ago.  Oh well).
So you can imagine this bulky, cheesy, guy in a ridiculous blue outfit
thinking he's all that when he speaks.

Well, he laid out a line that cracked me.  This is going to be my line
from now on.  So don't touch it!  LOL.

Here it goes:
"Don't count your weasels 'til they pop there, Dink!"

Wolfy
 ... I am mature, I am mature, I am mature .  Damnit Dippy!  Give me back
my rubber chicken!!

http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com