From:
Deb Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:14:16 -0800
Hello gang I'm the quite one in the corner that loves to make xmas for
as many ferrets that I can I took on and have been adding, making, and
getting things ready for 20 ferrets and 13 shelter people a nice xmas I'm
sorry to say that they will be late.  I will get the boxes out(about 3/4
full) right now but I was hospetalized on thruresday this week and sounds
like at least 4 more days before they will let me out.  Seams I got a flu
bug that did't like the flu shot I got and they reacted againist each
other.  and my body is fighting off the body red cells that I need to
live so I'ts been intresting.  the hospetal staff was nice enought to
let me bring my lap top so I can at least still do the paperwork.

Love to all and these kids have not been forgotten.  they might not get
to them before xmas but it will be by the first of the year.  I have a
niece that is willing to come down and do some of the leg work for me
after I'm out of here...

--
Deb and her MN Angels