From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 07:17:55 -0500
FIRST-hand experience with individuals who become possessed by evil
spirits and elevate off the ground.  It happens right here in my house
on an ongoing basis.  Invading demons inspire these otherwise innocent
individuals to dig up plants, knock over drinks and send breakable objects
hurtling to the floor.  Small household items are transported to another
dimension.  The more pernicious of demons also cause their hosts to lose
control of intimate bodily functions (like when Regan peed on the floor in
"The Exorcist"), and the results appear in various corners of the house.

When each possession episode ends, the exhausted victims fall asleep, and
upon awakening don't appear to remember anything about what they did while
under demonic influence...and, as often as not, the whole evil process
immediately begins again.  Be warned: Once you allow these insidious devils
into your home, it's very hard to free yourself from them.