From:
Carol Vee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 20:42:10 EST
My Dearest Easy Off,
Happy New Year darling!  I hope you enjoyed your holidays.  I am glad they
are over.  With all the company going in and out of our home, me, Bailey,
Lilly and Elle had to spend hours in our cage.  All these strange people
would come into our room talking about how cute we were.  These people
did not care that we might be asleep, they would just start banging on our
cage, making noises to call us like a dog!  Crazy people, as though I look
like Fido!  Think again!

Mother said she is so proud of us for leaving her Christmas tree alone.
The first night I tried to play with it, but mother told me "NO," I hissed
at her, but I was smart enough not to try it again.  Lilly did try to carry
off a few presents!  That Lilly is something else.  Bailey and Elle tried
to carry off a few too.  That Bailey is so funny, and I do love Elle like a
sister, just like Lilly.

My mother is counting down the days for your Ms. Millie to visit.  She is
very nervous.  She said we all have to be on our best behavior, that means
everyone better get it on the paper.  No accidents for three days!  Mother
will be spending the next three days trying to clean our home.  She says
Ms. Millie is a very clean woman with her Noble Cleaning Crew.  Mother says
she has to have her Noble Cleaning Crew to clean her big home!  I hope Ms.
Millie and the human kid have a good time at our house.  Maybe Ms. Millie
will take a few pictures of me for you.

I will miss seeing you Easy Off, you are the one that got this whole visit
thing started.

I love you EO,

Oscar Ferret