From:
Paula Federici <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 01:03:29 EDT
Hi to All:
I have only posted once before when I first joined the FML.  Since that
time I have learned so much from all of you except how to resist ferret
math (from 7 to 10).  I now need to reach Ferrets Across America about a
transport from Old Town Alexandria to New Mexico.  If anyone can email me
their address I would greatly appreciate it.

Dooks to all,
Paula plus Zane, Digger, Daisy, Snowflake, Honey S. Tofu, Moose, Guido,
Ferrah, 2 new babies and 2 borders.