From:
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:33:09 EST
Santa had to be pulled off a slot machine (only kidding) but we do have a
Santa for this weekend.

Photos with your pet will be at Petsmart on Craig Rd in Las Vegas
938-5880.  We still can use a hand withh the event and for the adoption
center.  Photo packages are 9.95 with $5 going to SOS and 24 Carat Ferret
Rescue And Shelter.

times this Sat and Sun are from 11am to 5pm.

We will also be doing them the folllowing 2 week ends.  Please come by
with your ferret, dog, cat, any type pet and have a pic with Santa.  Get
to meet some of the shelter ferrets while you are there!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day.
Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
Las Vegas, Nv.