From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 14:53:50 -0500
Thanks to all for your answers about the school visit.  You brought up
some things that I never thought about.

Brownie did a cute thing yesterday.  It's getting really humid around
here.  I noticed four pairs of eyes peering at me while I was eating my
popsickle So of course I offered it to them in a bowl to help cool down.
Nope, no one likes popsickles.  So I gave them a few ice cubes in a water
dish.  Milly and Little Bit took a few licks then went back to sleep.
Kiki ignored it completely.  Brownie, on the other hand, had to play with
the ice.  He pushed it all around the bowl and dug at it, and just had
fun in general.  When it was melted though, he went looking for it...in
the bottom of the dish!  He did some serious snorkling.  It was so cute.
He's put his face under water and look and look, then pull out, get a
big breath of air, shake like crazy, and do it again.  Too cute.

Shelley