From:
Ardith Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 06:52:26 -0700
We are going to the antique tractor pulls/races in Minden, Nevada on
Saturday.

There will be some dandy tar pit digging tractors there.

I've seen them in years past, they are the ones with grease oozing from
all things greased, and belching huge clouds of black powdery tar.

If Ping IH and Puma want to get that John Deere *UP*, perhaps swing by
and pry RePete off his daddy's foot and head my way, I'll be more than
happy to show them around.

Even introduce them to some of the folk with tractors for sale.

Uh..... send them with money.  They will be instructed to buy the most
wonderful tractor there.  It will be the one my husband is standing next
to, gazing at with little slitty eyes.

He will probably be caressing the huge, worn out tires, the ones that
are a bloody fortune to replace.

I won't guarantee the thing will actually run, but what the hey..... it
did, and probably could again....someday.

Ardith
near Minden, where old tractors race and my friends D8 Cat wins the pulls