From:
Ann Hehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 21:38:45 -0500
In reference to the post about magnets, I have used magnet therapy in
the past year and I too find it helpful.  I have a problem with a muscle
in my shoulder aching a lot and I have a round magnet about the size of
a 50 cent piece that I tape there and it helps.  I have also used them
on other muscles with success.  I thought about using one with my ferret
who has possible lymphosarcoma but decided against it as my vet and I
decided that we didn't want the blood flow increased to her lymph nodes
as it might cause it to grow.  But fuzzies with arthritis and similar
problems would probably benefit, in my opinion. Also, it's my
understanding that magnets have been used in Japan for many, many years
with positive results.

Ann and the terrific three