Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:01:33 -0400
Hi all!  Central New York Safe Ferret Club Rescue/Shelter will hold our
first Cook Out this year.  We are extending the invitation out.  We have
set a date: August 10. 2003 (Sunday) from 11:00 3:00 PM.  The location
will be Belgium Cold-Springs Fire House.  Syracuse, NY (near thruway
exit 39)  More information on directions will be posted on the web page.
www.dreamscape.com/wen

We ask members and guests to bring a dish to pass.  CNY Safe Ferret Club
Rescue/Shelter will be donating the meat/buns.  We would love to have you
join us on August 10, 2003 for some great food, raffles, and ferret talk.
Fuzzies are welcome to attend.  Ferret must be on harness and leash
outside there carrier.  Please bring a carrier/food and water for your
ferret.  Shot records must be presented.  The firehouse does have air.
So that you may bring your ferret inside.

Important message: There is always the possibility of exposure to
infectious diseases for your pet when they are brought out into social
gatherings.  It is recommended that you allow minimal handling of your
pet and minimal exposure to the other pets at the meeting.

If your club sells ferret items, please feel free to set up a table for
your goodies.  We only ask that you donate an item for our raffle.

We'd like an RSVP by July 30,2003 email can be sent to Wendy Loughlin at

Thank you for your time.  We hope to see you at the party!  So mark you
calendar!

Wendy Loughlin
President
Central NY Ferret Club, Rescue/Shelter