From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:24:10 -0700
I posted to another group last night about this... so will post it here
too:

First let me say you can cross post this if you want...

Second... I cannot stop laughing!

I think that Ben did a great job last night..  and if anyone taped it I
would LOVE to have it so I can show Shawn (he had to work).

Ben and Conan talked about their new kids, then about hollywood players
and things in his wallet... Then they went to a commercial (make me
wait!) Came back and talked about something scary he had to do.... expose
his butt!  They laughed about that and Ben said that Jewish people are
known for many good things but normally not their butts... then they
laughed about that and Ben said to go ahead and email him that he is
sure people are already doing it again.  (was comical not rude)

They showed a clip from the movie....him attempting to do the salsa....!

Then the good part!

They talked about Ben getting into trouble... Ben said that he litterally
had 1000 emails from ferret people.  Because of what he had said about
ferrets, which he says was made in a joke and didn't mean to offend
anyone but he said he is sorry he did.  He said that the emails that he
got from everyone educated him on ferrets and that he did like ferrets
and has nothing against them.  He recants what he says and is sorry.

Then he said (which started me laughing) that ferret owners are scarier
than the ferrets!  LOL

He didn't seem rude or mean about any of this either and I found it very
funny, but also honest.

Then..

then...

of course they brought a ferret out.... a sable boy I think... he held
the ferret....the lights dimmed and he tried desperatly to stare into
the ferrets eyes and sign "Sorry seems to be the hardest word"  LOL

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! LOL

The ferret was really well behaved and just wiggled around... he just
keep holding him....

Oh it was so cute... I hope you all saw it and got the same thing I did
out of it...

Scripted or not... I don't care... I thought it was wonderful of him to
do that... hell we can't get the polititions to do crap!  LOL

If you taped the show please email me!  I want a copy!  PLEASE!

Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter