From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2007 16:36:53 -0400
Here is the link to Sweet Charity's newest video! In the video, she is
eating some of her breakfast. I know, she should not have Cheerios and
Corn Flakes. But, I can not refuse her, when they are helping her, to
keep her kibble down. Lately, I have been syringe feeding her, every
four hours.

<http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/arlena_furo/?action=view&current=Charity-03.flv>

Since I adopted Sweet Charity, on the 22nd of July, her health and
weight has fluctuated.
(07/25 - one pound ten ounces) (Vet)
(08/03 - one pound six ounces) (Vet)
(08/17 - one pound one ounce)  (Vet)
(09/09 - one pound eight ounces) (Home)

On the 17th of August, Doctor Richard Thompson, of the Tavares Animal
Hospital, offered to help Sweet Charity make her Crossing to the
Rainbow Bridge Meadow. At that time, in her condition, she was given
one or two more days to live. During the last three weeks, she has
shown a strong will to live and proved him to be wrong.

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!
Owned By The Brat Pack And The Furo Mafia!
Every Ferret Has A Song And Dance!