From:
Wendy Derman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 19:15:11 -0400
OK, folks, I have names for my fuzzies... Jasmine and Tazmanian Devil!
Jasmine is a bit misnamed, I think Demon Spawn would have been a better
choice.  :) She'll have to learn the difference between biting and biting
too hard.  She does have more energy of the two, though, so makes up for it
by being more entertaining.  Taz, on the other hand, is a total
sweetheart... bites when playing also but has never hurt me.

Linda... thanks for the tip on the hammock.  I'll keep on eye on it.
However, it seems to be made out of pretty tough material, and so far
there's no noticeable chew marks.

Speaking of things they shouldn't be swallowing...

someone on here recommended Nature's Way Feline Pine... I picked up a bag of
it, but it's these little wooden pellets with sharp spiky ends... are you
sure this is safe for little ferts?  It seems to me like something they
might swallow and get really hurt... please let me know.  Thanks!

Wendy