From:
Nick Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 11:00:03 -0800
One maijor problem I have had is with my ferrets digging.  Now I know how
ferrets have instincts to dig burrows to sleep in, but I do not think that
accounts for Felix digging a large piece of wood right off of a door frame.
The piece was about 7 feet long, but he ripped it right off the frame.
Before that, he or Tofu managed to dig right through a carpet in their
attempts to get under a door.  This was stopped by nailing some clear
plastic over the hole, but my sister and I frequently manage to impale our
feet on the nails, which don't go down with the plastic when they are
stepped on.