From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:36:09 EST
I'm thankful that Ping is finally at peace and that Pong accepts this.

I'm thankful that Sean and Rocky have each other.  ("Mommy, isn't Rocky
handsome in his top hat?")

I'm thankful that our entire household, even my fish, is healthy.

I'm thankful for getting published.

I'm thankful the rednecks down the street didn't cut a hole in their
Santa yard statue and put a beer bottle in it when they decorated for
Christmas this week.  And I'm thankful that we make each other laugh.
("Shootfire, that's a crazy little Yankee right there, yeah buddy!")

I'm thankful for my medication cocktail that keeps me sane while Chet
blows his horn, plays his guitar, plays the banjo, and beats his drums
(Mom, Mom ... listen ... guess what song this is?  ::eyes glazing
over::), Sean shows and gives Rocky advice on how to go to the bathroom
(Rocky look, this is how we pee ... ferrets pee too ...), and Scott tries
to sneak other ferrets into the household ("We're just going to keep him
the weekend, and then this little old lady is taking him in." There never
even was a "little old lady" and Gizzie, aka Butters, is still with us.)

I'm thankful that I haven't smelled pancakes or seen spiders in a very
long time.  (::sniff sniff sniff:: Nope, still not there.)

I'm thankful for the cutest ferrets in the whole darn world (especially
Dippy!).

I'm genuinely thankful for having the honor of knowing such sweet and
considerate people in the ferret world, on and offline.  You guys are
honestly my best friends.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com