From:
April Pietroiacovo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 10:04:05 -0600
I think Robin summed it up with WOW. We are donating 115 pounds of
Totally Ferret to SOS. I have to say this was a lot of fun for myself
and Mr. Kibble! Lovely Liz, Dr W and Totally Trish....chicken out and
took the day off!

I want to thank Renee Downs for telling people it was my Birthday....
it was not but I had people sing to me and in turn got a few WOWS. A
few of the people did get me really good Erin in MD..she got me with
17 wows..I will see you Erin at Ferret stock!

Of course Marylou Zarbock got in on the last WOWS and pushed the last
5 pounds! She is Good!

April
Customer Relations
1-877-545-5462