From:
Katherine Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 22:53:39 EST
Hello Everyone We have been the proud parents of Fritz for a year now.
When we got him he was being fed fruits and vegetables, being allowed to
run completely free including in and out of the house and had attacked
several kittens.  We've gotten him now in much better health and look a
lot better.  The question this summer he lost all of his hair between his
shoulders on his back (the only place) it is now growing back and he is
as active as ever.  Does anyone have any ideas as to why he lost his hair
there?

We have also recently adopted Steave and Seymour.  There owners were college
kids who left home and the parent didnt want to care for them anymore.  The
problem is Seymour is very underactive, has saddlebags, but he is eating
and drinking okay...Is he just an older ferret or should something else be
considered?

Other than that the introduction between the ferrets is going well.  and
they do seem to be getting along.  None of our ferrets are nippers, Fritz
likes to play tag, Seymour is sweet and cuddly and Steave is our little
girl.

Thanks
Katherine in Traverse City MI