From:
Kimura L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 17:51:12 -0600
Hello Kathy,

I am the Vice President of the Calgary chapter for the Alberta Ferret
Society.  In Calgary, we have conducted follow-up visits for all of the
ferrets that we adopted out last year and now must begin on those adopted
out this year.  In fact, our adoption contract states that we are permitted
to do up to a maximum of 3 in-home visits within the first year of
adoption, although we have ever only had to do one to be satisfied with
our decision.  I completely trust AFS volunteers and my own judgement upon
placing a ferret in a new home, but I like to see for myself that the
ferrets are happy and loved.

However, I will also admit to the fact that I selfishly just want to see
all of them AT LEAST ONE MORE TIME!!

Shelby Kimura
Alberta Ferret Society