Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 06:37:54 -0800
Asking for the remains of a deceased animal for research is not necessarily
wrong, BUT, what is wrong, is asking publicly... do it privately.  What
makes it even more wrong, in my opinion, is that this supposed research has
been attempted by a credible, CREDENTIALED, school of Veterinary Medicine
student or staff.  My point, lab enviroment vs home enviroment, proper
tools and equipment vs typical home or hunting equipment and most of all
proper disposal of remains after studies.

Bottom line is that there is a right time, as well as a right way to ask
for body donation.  I (we) felt very violated and angry that it was done
the way it was.

=====
Yesterday I was the bug, today I am the windshield.  What will I be
tomorrow and the next day.