From:
Mo Duinne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:19:42 -0400
I don't typically buy ferrets from Petland.  But we did purchase two from
our local store.  We were given papers saying they had been fixed and
descented.  But now as they have gotten older, its clear that they have not
been descented.  I was wondering what I should do.  I'm sincerely thinking
of going back down there and raising a little hell about it.  But I wish
there was some corporate office or some higher power that i could report
them to.

Margaret

--
Mo Duinne's Oiche Leabber
http://www.e-knot.com/moduinne

 "Eagles may soar, but Ferrets don't get sucked into jet engines."
Brightest Blessings