From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 08:29:11 -0500
If I could change one thing about my ferrets, it would be that their poop
does not turn into super glue/cement when it dries.

Sigh...going to get the bucket, scraper,scrubbber, vinegar, rags, etc.

And by the way, boys, thanks for pooping all over Daddy's computer cords
as well, and when exactly did this happen?

Better get the rubber gloves too..... Oh, so now you want to kiss me?
Okay.  I know you will never do it again..