From:
"Monkey, Kona, Two, and Mitz Schlossberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 00:14:23 -0400
ok I need experienced advise here.

All my furries are getting tartar on the outside of the top molars (in the
indention).  I only feed them hard food (Iams currently-though I am gonna
try Totally Ferret).

I tried using baking soda & guaze like the vet suggested.  But it really
didn't help.  Is there a crunchy treat etc I can safely give them to reduce
this spot tartar between teeth cleanings?  Cos I know trying to scrape it of
with a dental tool myself can make this spot scratched and more prone to
tartar.

Help!

Concerned ferret mommy,
Raechel

-Raechel (Watchur6) & Kevin (Sparky)

=-= Monkey, Kona, Mitz, and Two =-= [log in to unmask] =-=
 "Look Mom and Dad, We have our own email address!"
                VISIT OUR FERRET WEB PAGE
      http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/8259/