From:
Steve Mcgrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 05:00:52 -0400
Hello all you happy people.

I have very severe allergies to cats, and a lesser alergy to dogs.  Before I
got a ferret (Now I have 4) I went to the pet store and played with them for
about a half hour.

I have no alergies to ferrets whatsoever!!!  Imagine how happy I was!  I now
have four who all have the run of a 12 by 9 room, and are also caged there
when needed.  I keep the door closed all of the time as I am afraid they
might get out of there cages (again).  The only problem I have is a strong
ammonia smell, But I finally track it down.

Hope this helps

Lates -
  Steve