From:
"J. Gordon Bengtson, CI/ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:25:26 -0400
We all have had stories to tell or listen to and offered help,
condolences, comments and all to so many others as well as received the
same.  Yet I have not seen anyone thanking BIG for his fine work and
dedication to maintaining this site.

I for one appreciate your work and dedication and personal interest in
members.  Thanks you BIG~!

Gordon, Byte-me and Kodo
Remembering Podo, Bud and Nibble-ed

[Moderator's note: Thanks for your note, Gordon.  Actually, I really do
receive quite a few notes of thanks, encouragement, suggestion and yes,
even criticism.  They don't appear as often on the list, which is fine --
it's enough for all of us to read already!  BIG]