From:
DONALD AND ELEANOR MEAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:08:11 -0400
I have been in contact, back and forth with "Silly Girl" and from her
e-mails, she seems to be a very compassionate, caring woman, who
absolutely seems to love and respect animals as much as you and I, but
just has different views on some aspects of life and death, for which
everyone is entitled .  "Airing" her views or wording her message the
way it was, well........... Please remember, not everyone is the same,
difference is what makes the world go round.  We are all good people on
the FML and have one thing in common, Ferrets!  We all have to remember
that there are going to be things on this list that we do not like, agree
with and may not want to read.  Try to scroll past them.  If you want to
"air" your opinion, do that, but please, think about who you might offend
first, unless you do not care.

Just my opinion.
Eleanor