From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 15:32:36 -0800
Tammy,

I too have never lived in a FFZ but I would also never take the chance
of having my babies in danger of being taken away from me. I have
always lived in Oregon so my babies are legal but there are so many
people that enjoy causing trouble for others and I just wouldn't take
that chance. I too would never want to live in California because of
the risk to my kids. This is just my opinion but I am sure there are
others that feel the same way.

My sympathies to all who have lost kids recently, you are in my prayers
and my prayers too are with Mike Janke that God will heal him. May God
also bless those who are trying to get the ferrets out of the horrible
conditions in the DM situation, may God give you the strength to
succeed,

Julie, Noni & Sammy