From:
Sharon Foley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 21:11:44 -0500
Hi,

This is my first post to this list!  I adopted two ferrets (spayed females,
both about a year old) a week or so ago.  They have been doing fine and are
generally delightful.  That is until today when I noticed that ONE of them
has loose, greenish stools.  She is eating, playing and otherwise behaving
normally--perhaps SLIGHTLY less active than usual.  However, since they are
so new to me, it is hard to guage "normal"!!  Also, I am completely new to
ferrets, so I don't know when to be cautiously concerned and when to panic!

Any information as to what typically causes this sort of thing as well as
special concerns would be most helpful.  Thanks in advance!!

Sharon
& Chee Chee
& Choo Choo