From:
Ernst Vedder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 20:21:37 +0200
Who would like to show their ferrets to my friends who are cycling through
the USA from west to east.  They arrived on april first in your country and
since then they haven't seen even one ferret.  They are desperate!

Right now they are near or on highway 50.  Last week they were near Pueblo.
I don't speak very often with them and their e-mails dont't reach us.
Thus, we do not know were they are exactly.  We now only have the pleasure
to ferret-sit their 5 ferrets.

Our friends are easy to recognize.  Both have a three wheel lying bike.
Ariella somewhat resembles lady Godiva who, as legend has it, could wrap
herself in her long golden hair (well she is attempting..)  On one bike,
they have mounted some sort of pole which serves as tent-pole.  The tent
itself is carried in a cleverly constructed carrier.

Anyway, if you see people who somewhat match this description please arrest
them on the spot and let them feast their eyes on your furrets!