From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 06:48:30 -0800
Hello all!

I just wanted to bring attention to a ferret shelter in my area.  The
"parents" are also "Godparents" to my Sully, whom I adopted from their
shelter.

The Shelter info. is as follows:

"For The Love of Ferrets"
(Mrs) Jimi and (Mr.) Gail
2304 Kingsway Dr.
League City, TX 77573
281-332-4948

Jimi and Gail both run the shelter in their home.  They love ferrets (of
course...don't we all) and have had ferrets for years.  They also work with
local animal shelters (ASPCA/Dog Pound type places) and pet stores.  My
memory is not up to speed these days, but I do believe the pet stores and
shelters call the couple when their services are needed.

These are wonderful people.  If you wish to send a little Holiday Cheer
their way, pls do so via the above address.

Lise and the seven fun loving criminals