From:
Ed & Ann Ladendorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 02:42:05 -0400
Hi Everyone!  I guess it's time I stopped just reading the FML with my
morning coffee (or hot off the cyber line at 2 A.M., or there abouts) and
introduce myself and my little ones.  Some of you know me by e-mails
already, some by land line too, and others from the FCS, always in there
chatting.  My name is Ann (I know, I know, there's a few Ann's and Anne's
here) *grin*=20

I am ruled and owned by six adorable little ones.  All the same, but oh so
different in many, many ways.  Little Bit is my first little darling-- very
gentle, lady like and a Momma's girl.  By having her in my life it has
opened a whole new world for me.  As well as a learning experience I will
never forget for many reasons.  She has taught me many things.  Buddy is my
one and only male.  He's all boy and sure has a total look of innocence
about him.  But he sure likes high places!  Ditto, is the one who thinks
food was invented just for her.  Like her name says, she does what everyone
else does as long as they do it first, she Ditto's.  Maggie May is the one
who will let you know you will play now or else!  She even brings her ball
to you so you can play fetch with her.  She's the only one who thinks all
containers should be on their side, whether empty or full (well, not full
after she's gotten to it).  Tippie, is Daddy's girl.  Loves to lay across
his arm and get stroked and be loved on by him, she's been that way since
before she was three months old.  She's also the vocalist in the family.
Mutters to the food dish, mutters on the way to the litter pan and even
mutters on the way to her hidy-hole with every stuffed animal she finds.
And last but not least, Pebbles.  How do you explain one that's actions are
a cross between a kangaroo and a jack-in-a-box?  The others climb things,
she jumps them in a single bound.  She's long and sleek and is as fast as
grease lightning.

Nuff said for the first time here.

Ann
and her =BD dozen