From:
"Diana J. Anderson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 00:59:46 -0500
Hi, everyone.

I went and did it.  I bought a new baby today.  When Mom finds out I'm in
the soup, but she was soooo darling I couldn't resist.  I think she's a
silver mitt (?).  She has light grey guard hairs, and white underfur in most
places.  She has a patch of lemon-yellow fur under her chin, though.  She is
absolutely precious, with her white mitts and white tail tip.

I am concerned about her though, because she is *so* tiny and young.  She is
only 5 weeks old, and already altered.  She is skin and bones, so I am
feeding her duck soup.  I have faith that she will be fat and sassy soon.
But I worry about her frequent sneezing and considerable trembly-ness.  (Is
that a word?) Is she just chilly?  I gave her an extra towel, and a little
heating pad as in the FAQ.  She seems vigorous and healthy, when she's
awake.  No gooey eyes or yucky doodles.  I'm probably just paranoid, but
she's *soooo* teenie weenie!  Is there anything else I can do to help her?

Rascal is certainly curious about her.  They are going to get along well, I
think, when Dandylion--that's her name--Dandy for short--grows a little and
can hold her own.  Right now they are "kissing" through the bars of their
cages.  So cute!

I guess that's all for now.  I'm going to go watch Dandy sleep.  :) Ok, I'll
cuddle Rascal, too.  Can't play favorites, can I?  I'll be watching the FML
for replies to my queries as to Dandy's comfort.  Thanks, and happy dooks,
everybody!

Didi Anderson
 & Rascal (Hey, Mom, what a great new toy!  Why can't I CHEW on it??!)
 & Dandy  (*yawn*  *a-choo!*)