From:
Lisa Ferret Mom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 17:54:39 -0700
Say a little prayer for our Stinky today....he had surgery today
(Saturday) to remove a large hairball, and was discovered he has the
beginings of an ulcer.  Obviously his weight is down from the hairball as
well.  This little one is an EXTREMELY picky eater, and will need to be
pretty much force fed soup as there are only two kinds of food he will
eat.  He will sooner starve himself to death than eat anything else.
Tonight he is at the vet, and probably won't come home before Monday.

Please keep him in your prayers as he is sure not going to be cooperative
in trying to help him heal.

Lisa
Trickster (Stinky), Pepper, Mitsy and Pristine

I wish I were a Teddy Bear - Everybody loves them!  Nobody cares how fat
the are!  The older they get, the more they're worth!