From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 17:46:13 EDT
Hello to all

All along I've had plans to attend the symposium in Toronto in June.
So much so, that I bought a ticket with Linda Iroff to attend the new
production of the Lord of the Rings Musical.  This theater production
is being held in an absolutely gorgeously restored theater in downtown
Toronto.  The production is brand new and only opened very recently.
Toronto has dibs on it for 18 months before Broadway can touch it.  The
reviews have been over the top!  As I recall these are awesome seats in
the orchestra approximately 4th row center.  Linda...correct me if I'm
wrong!

Anyway, due to circumstances beyond my control, I, financially, am not
able to attend.  I'm so depressed.  However, I do have this ticket.
Actually, Linda has the ticket in her possession.  I'd like to sell
it to another theater/LOTR aficionado.  The price was $95 American.

If you're interested, please contact me via e-mail.

Thanks.

A very depressed and disappointed...
Barb and her 4 whirling dervishes...Cher, Jake, Sam and Tess