From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 10:44:27 -0400
re:
>Subject: A Big Thank You!
>
>On the last S.O.S. Raffle, to my surprise, I won an 8 peice set of
>ferret bedding.  What a treat that was!...
>When I opened the box "Oh Goodie" didnt cut it... I pulled out piece
>after piece of the most Beautiful, High Quality bedding I have ever
>owned....
>Thank You, Rose, of Little Feet Ferret Retreat Bedding.

Thank you!  -Kathleen-for helping the Raffle to reach their goal !  I try
to donate bedding as often as i can to help other Ferrets as they are my
Passion -and to read the Gratitude from you just re-affirms my continued
committment!!

With the LFFR Gang of 28 -we understand how differcult expenses can be
and it is heartwarming to know that to donate our Quality bedding helps
make a happiness bloom!!

Rose, Bob and the Gang of Fuzzies @ LFFR

( Goldie,Twister,Whitey,Buffy,Paprika,Livvie,Bailey,Cal,Rexy,Luke,Leah,
Chocolate,Godiva,Cooper,Dexter,Sarah,Zoey,Trudy,Bandit,Georgie,Gidget,
Alvin,Amy,Jerry,Precious Girl,Roz,Cocoa and Dominic(Nicky for short)
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/