From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 11:50:57 -0400
Yes, I seem to have elicited excitement once again on the FML.  This was not
my intention, rather to share a point , and opinions.

For those of you who have been lead to believe I was slinging mud and
calling names, I WAS NOT.  I was merely trying to bring about another
opinion on a posting.  I was trying to point out subtle sheltering
differences that all readers might not be aware of.

My condolences to those who are offended.  However education depends on
information, I was merely trying to share some, why be greedy!

I extend apologies to those readers who feel they deserve them, and await to
share information with those who desire to do so.  Feel free to privatel
email me.

Fondly in ferrets,
Alicia