From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 15:31:15 -0700
This is what Skip Nelson, Washington State veterinarian, sent to LOS in
Washington State.  If anyone wants to contact him, his address is 903 5th
Ave., Ste.  101, Kirkland, WA, (206) 827-6613.  I'm including the message
with no changes: it can also be found on his WEB page (I don't have address;
don't have time to web surf, but I'm sure it could be found with a good
search engine!  I could rustle it up if people have problems finding it).

I just spoke with Stephanie at his vet clinic, who says that the ECE virus
has just been isolated (by Bruce Williams) - which I guess means, confirmed -
as a virus.  Though it's been thought to be a virus, it has just been
proven, Stephanie says Does anyone have any more information about this.
Dr. Williams, are you there??

Thanks for being here everyone.  Update on Squeeky following!  If there are
any questions about greenies here, fire away and I'll try to find answers.
I'm looking into the amount of cases, deaths (only one so far - one too many
:( - etc.

Thanks for being here everyone:

Lynn Mc. and the Gang of Nine

Here's the letter: