From:
Ann Badnadge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:44:33 -0000
Dear ferret lovers in the Uk

Is there any one out there that can give a Very Good Home to a little
polecat marked Jill..  We rescued her two months ago from a bad home where
she had been fed on only bread and milk and had had no contact with other
ferrets... We have had her spayed and have managed to get her to play
with our other furkids ... with one exception ... The Alpha female has an
intense hatred of Cindy..  we have tried all the things we can to get Pippa
to accept our new rescue but to no avail.  After the last attack we had to
keep Cindy separate from the others to allowed her neck to heal.

we brought her up into the house today to play and she was having a great
time with the other three furkids so we thought that we would try again
....Pippa took one look and went in for the kill.  I managed to separate
them , getting bitten in the processes and decided to take Cindy back to
her Pen..  as I picked her up so Pippa lunged and attacked again ... It was
very frightening, my hand got it again..  Cindy is a very loving Jill, she
is about twelve months old and is exceptionally clean.  she needs a home
with someone who will love her and not leave her in a tiny three foot hutch
twenty four hours of the day , she enjoys walking in harness and would make
some one who an adorable pet ... The Worcester ferret sanctuary also have a
Hob that they need to rehome, His name is Lucky and is just six months old.
he is a white, black eyed ferret and is not for working but is definatly a
pet..  If any one in the Worcester or Midlands area is able to give homes
to either of these fur kids then could they get in touch with me..  and we
will meet up .  You will be vetted ..  and must consent to a home check
before either furkid is signed over to you

  ....Eggy Annie=20