From:
Tina McFeaters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 04:06:10 EDT
>Attention All Toilet Rolls!!  We are still on the look out for the
>Toilet Roll Killer.
>
>More than 2 dozens toilet rolls were killed or mauled today in a
>surprise attack on a colony of toilet rolls living in Bathroom.  We have
>reports from the ground that it doesn't matter where you look, as far as
>the eye can see there are bodies and pieces of toilet rolls everywhere!!
>
>Witnesses report a small fluffy ferret leaving the vicinity area

Could this possibly be a serial tissue killer?  The same scenario was
reported here in PA and one witness said all they saw was a ball of puffy
fluffy fur.  HM.... The crime scene was a mess with tissue scattered
everywhere, parts were found under the sofa, behind the recliner, even
dragged from the original point of attack to the kitchen area where parts
where also found in the kitchen cabinet.  Forensic scientists have
determined that DNA samplings could link the two Tissue families.  Police
are asking that all be on the look out as these crimes are considered
brutal, mutilating and both are leaving a paper trail.

This is Ferret 007 signing off.