Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 16:24:02 -0600
I have 5 beautiful ferrets that need a home.  It's hard trying to find
a home for all 5 but I would prefer them to stay together.  I will NOT
separate them.  If a loving home cannot be found, I will keep them.  They
are my babies, and right now they have their own room with their toys.  I'm
going to be moving soon and I'm not able to afford a 4 br house for all of
us.  I will make room for them if a home is not found.  I do not know how
much it will be, they could be given to a suitable home if we approve.
They need someone who is knowledgable about ferrets.  They range in age
from 8 yrs to 1.5 years.  I have 3 girls/2 boys.  My 8 y/o has had adrenal
surgery and is doing great.  I also have a Badger that is hard of hearing
and on Heatr meds for an enlarged heart.  I'm still considering all my
options, serious inquiries only please reply to me.  These are my babies
and I love them to death.  I will not just give them to anybody.  I want
to see where they will be staying and in what type of condition.

Thank you very much!