From:
Mellisa Eberle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 00:32:13 -0600
I know, it is difficult to believe, but I finally caught them in the ACT!
Not only had they stole our socks, but they were trying relocate their
stash!  You won't believe what they did when I whipped out camera!  This
is just so funny, I *have* to share it with everyone.

http://www.robandmellisa.com/sockthieves.html

Before you check out the pictures, please know, we threw out many
mismatched socks.  We checked the known "hidey holes," no socks to be
found!  For anyone out there still throwing out their socks, please know,
they were hidden ABOVE the springs in the recliner.  Out of sight, and
out of reach of the typical "human floor check." Literally weaved into
the area above the springs.

Okay, so I gave you fair warning.  Still, you must check out the thieves
in action and denial!  Words can only say so much!
http://www.robandmellisa.com/sockthieves.html

But HA - hahaha - I got the whole conspiracy caputered on camera!

Mellisa (Cid, Hope, and Boo)  http://www.robandmellisa.com/hope.html