From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shetler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 00:19:38 -0400
Well, I was looking for something, don't remember what, and I came across
this hand written obscure looking paper.

It was the first adoption I ever did!!  And it is so general that it
wouldn't fly in a court!!  (The newer ones will though).  And at the
time I didn't have a computer, or know the internet was there, and didn't
know I was a shelter!

The first "Official" adoption was for a female, albino, 2 years old,
named Millie Vanillie.

Celebrating 10 Years Serving Northeastern Ohio!
OPEN HOUSE - ADOPTATHON
July 10, 2004, from Noon to 6 PM
Information - Adoptions - Items for Sale - Refreshments - Meet Ferret
Owners Ever wonder what the attraction of ferrets are?  Ever wonder if a
ferret is a pet for you?  This is the perfect opportunity for you to come
and meet the shelter kids, and talk to ferret owners.  Find out why some
people love them, find out if they are the right pet for you!!

Lots of information, lots of neat people to meet, lots of great ferrets
waiting to steal your heart.

Get a head start, fill out an adoption application on our website!

If you have items that can be used for raffle prizes or put in adoption
packets, your donation is tax deductible and would be very appreciated!!

Call 216-749-3885 for more information

Feel free to cross post and spread the word!

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio   44109