From:
Susie and the Fursnakes! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2010 03:12:40 -0500
Just a reminder to visit our wonderful list of 320 fundraiser items
donated by such loving, compassionate and generous people to be raffled
off to help suport our medical, prescription and supply costs for our
rescue/hospice! Please note a few changes, a few more payment forms
have been added, easy to follow instructions and the date of the
fundraiser has been lengthened.... enjoy!

Http://www.weezlewingsferretsanctuary.com/
please help us by passing this forward to all of your friends, family,
neighbors and co-workers!

Thank you so much!!!

Susie and Buffie and all the Fursnakes!!!

WeezleWings Ferret Sanctuary!