Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 02:24:36 -0500
My little boy has cancer.  Just writing the word seems weird and unfair.
He's only a baby, just over one, and now my time with him is short.  I
noticed him coughing and gagging one day, so I took him to the vet.  She
did her initial checkup and said everything seems ok, but lets do some
blood work just to be sure.  If you get a call from the vet at 8:00 on a
Saturday night - it's never good news; lympho-carcinoma(sp?).  Cancer.
He's just a baby, it's not at all fair.  I don't have a clue what to do,
or what to expect, and I know I'm rambling, please forgive me.  I would
just ask that you keep my baby in all your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you very much...

Shaman