From:
Pamela K Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 15:39:43 -0700
My three fuzzies live with me in a large bedroom (I rent a room in a house)
- they have free roam of the room all the time.  My problem is that now that
winter is here (or almost here) the windows are staying shut all the time
and holding the smell in.  My SO has informed me when he came over last that
the room "smelled." "What smell, I don't smell anything!" I thought at first
it was the litter boxes (2) then I held both males up for him to sniff and
he said "Yup".  So now my problem is- I don't want the owner of the house
finding out how bad my room smells (I guess).  I am willing to shampoo the
carpets and clean the drapes every two months but does anyone have any
advise on what to use when I shampoo?  Or any other advise.  I clean the
boxes out every day (if not twice) and Jeff said he didn't think the smell
was that just the guys.  I've read _some_ of the debate on bathing them and
have yet to determine what I will do re: that area.  Help.

Pamela K. Wagner and Ernie, Grover, and Elmo
Flagstaff, AZ