From:
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue/Shih Tzu Breeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:23:23 -0500
We just wanted to send out a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has donated
for this kit's surgery.  The kit now has a name.  Rudee.  Rudee also has
a new home with Dr. Anna Edling (Horsham Vet Clinic.).  While in the care
of Dr. Anna, as we like to call her, she fell in love with this special
little guy.  We picked him up on Friday and she asked about keeping him.
Yesterday, during our bake sale at Petsmart in Phila, we decided Anna was
the perfect home for this little man.  We had to take him back to her
yesterday to have his pin trimmed down as for it began to stick out of
his leg.  While we were there, we paid our bill with her, and we told her
we would be most happy if she would adopt him.  So Now Rudee, as she
named him has a wonderful home.  Thank you to everyone who donated to
this cause.  This little man's surgery was completely paid for by the
wonderful donations we received from everyone.  Everyone at TinyPrints
Ferret Rescue is truly amazed at all the generosity that is out there.
Thanks so much again!  You can go and see photos of him at this link:
www.tinyprintsferrets.com/rudee.htm

A special thanks from Rudee.  Just a quick note also about this special
boy.  While he was in our care, this little guy had so much spunk.  I
could not believe, with his little leg shaved, stitches and a pin in his
leg, how well adjusted he was.  Just a glowing little soul.  I think he
may end up with a cute limp.  You should see, he has this little hop
almost like a rabbit.  It is too bad I could not capture this on a still
photo.  His life here is in part to everyone who has helped him with his
medical bills and recovery.  All the Thank you's in the world will never
be enough.  This guy has touched so many people!

Just as a note, we will be at Fort Washington Expo center for the two day
Pet Expo.  If you are planning to come by, please stop by and see us.  We
again will have Debbie and Barry Evans doing animal healing work!  We
will be having those chocolate covered strawberries we are so famous for.
You can see them now on our web site.  Please.......no drooling on your
keyboards!

The TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Crew
Marguerite, Carol, Caryn, Lisa, Mel, Marie, Barry and Debbie

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com