From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 18:01:36 -0700
The Maury Povich show is looking for unusual pets.  Can we do this?  They
want ususual and/or outragiously talanted pets that have gained local or
national notoratity.

The first ferret that came to my mind is Ronnie D's, the one who drops dead
when shot!  Well who wouldn't!  But it really does roll over and stick it
feet all in the air at the command "Bang".  Then there's Courtney, who was
on the Nickolodian program with her ferrets.  Who else has a performing
ferret?

Can we get ourselves together and call the show?  My thought was that
everyone with a talanted ferret should individually call - hopefully on the
same day.  The promo has run for 2 days at the end of the show, but we need
to call soon.  How about Friday the 17th, and thru the weekend, the 18th
and 19th?  If they get enough ferret calls, perhaps they will have an
all-ferret show!  The phone number is 1-800-593-2000, and the extension for
the pet show is 5.  I would have called, but the best I can do is a ferret
who climbs my sweats!

Ronnie, Courtney, you up for this?

Georgia