From:
Shannon Venis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 17:31:48 EDT
SATURDAY:
Matt (my hubby) and I went to pick up the fuzzies.  The store owner was
conveniently "out" when we got there.  Both ferrets were in a 10 gallon
aquarium, on pine chips, no toys, no food, and no water, and of course no
toys.  They also had one other ferret - I'd have taken him too if I could
have.  A very pretty little chocolate panda.  He also was in the same
conditions as these guys.

The fuzzies are home now, in their cage and happily reunited with Armand.
They have had their toenails cut and have had FerreTone and FerretVite.
Debi will be coming to take two of them home with her tomorrow.  More
then!!

SUNDAY:
Well, Debi came here today to meet D.'s gievn up ferrets, and like any true
ferret woner she was unable to choose just two of the three and separate
them.  Yep, she took all three of them home with her.  Debi also brought
two of her fuzzies with her to meet the prospective new pals.  Poor FiFi
was a bit intimidated by all the commotion and being in a new place, and
Moose just decided to go to sleep.  LOL

I feel so much better now that these guys have a good home and 7 other
fuzzies to play with and an awesome new momma!!!  But it sure looks funny
to actually have two empty cages again!!  LOL

Thanks so much Debi for helping me get these guys out of the pet store and
into a good home with you!!  Keep me updated and kiss them all for me!!