Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:15:23 -0800
Hi all

Things have slowed here a little which is a good thing.  Do not worry
over much about the ferret dat came here from da traumatic experience at
da airport.  They are getting along well and have made some new friends
up here.  I will see dat they get across da bridge with a hooman even if
it is mine.  My hooman is going to have a lot of new friends when they
come.

A little girl named Spunky came in today.  She waz met by Tango and Pepe.
There waz a little tension at first but after a while things settled
down a little.  They may never be long lost friends but have resigned
themselves to get along.  They did sit around for some time to gossip
and catch up on all da news.  Then it was off to explore and see all
da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at da Tube Park where
they were running da practice tubes and playing chase.  They took turns
chasing each other and running through da tubes and generally had a great
time with it.  They didn't seem to be pracicing for anything, just having
some fun and getting a little exercise.  They ran so much they got all
pooped out and they all headed over to Hammock Haven and curled up
together for a power nap.  She said to tell mommy da she feels a lot
better here and not to worry.  She said to pass on her luv and lots of
ferrety kisses to her mommy.

I am off to get a nap myself.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee