From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:18:13 -0500
Greetings everyone!

As a small gesture of our great appreciation for everyone's kindness and
generosity in helping with the NJ Christmas Rescue (especially Ann's and
Kim's), the American Ferret Association has established an information
and donation page at http://www.ferret.org/pr12-23-00.htm
(also accessible through our home page at http://www.ferret.org).

At the site, you can make a secure, online, credit card donation, and the
funds will be sent to the Save Our Shelters (SOS) Program.*  All donations
made through the AFA site will be processed via our secure server, and
the credit card processing fees will be paid by the AFA so 100% of your
donation will go to SOS.

* As you'll recall, Judith White and the other great folks of SOS operate
a 501c3 charity whose sole purpose is to raise funds for shelters in need.
They are coordinating fund-raising efforts to send payments to Ann and
Kims' veterinarians for the tremendous medical costs they will have
incurred for these rescues.  Any excess funds that they raise will remain
in the SOS program to benefit other ferrets in need.

Please, if you haven't donated yet, take a moment to visit our site.  It
only takes a few minutes to make a secure, online donation.

Best wishes and happy ferreting,
Regina Hart
Webmaster, American Ferret Association